Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen Opinions

Article about: Hi I would like to hear your opinions about this badge. I have looked over my reference material. The badge looks good to me but there are always little things that make me unsure. Thanks

?

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen Opinions

Hi
    I would like to hear your opinions about this badge.
    I have looked over my reference material. The badge looks good to me but there are always little things that make me unsure.
    ThanksPanzerkampfabzeichen OpinionsPanzerkampfabzeichen OpinionsPanzerkampfabzeichen Opinions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen Opinions
    P
    Many

Although picture of the obverse is not the best, head of the eagle doesnt look good at all. And some other things look a little bit off as well. Its a Staegmeirs fake IMO.

Best regards,
    Franko

Quote by Marvin View Post
    Hi
    I would like to hear your opinions about this badge.
    I have looked over my reference material. The badge looks good to me but there are always little things that make me unsure.
    Thanks
    What details are there on this badge that bother you?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    What details are there on this badge that bother you?
    Ralph.
    The makers mark does not seem defined enough. The ball type hinges in my reference have a flat top and now that I look at the wreath. The oak leafs seem to fade out on the left side. I don't know it this could just be from the photography.

I don't know any thing about what shape the eagles head should look like. I know that there were variations during the manufacturing process. I just have not had enough experience with original badges to judge from photos.

Quote by Marvin View Post
    The makers mark does not seem defined enough. The ball type hinges in my reference have a flat top and now that I look at the wreath. The oak leafs seem to fade out on the left side. I don't know it this could just be from the photography.

I don't know any thing about what shape the eagles head should look like. I know that there were variations during the manufacturing process. I just have not had enough experience with original badges to judge from photos.
    The maker's mark is difficult to assess without clear, straight on photos.
    The flat and round top ball hinges are accepted as originals now.
    I do agree with you about the wreath, and the flat top on the pin concerns me.
    I don't know if this is a Hero or a Staegemeir copy but I believe it is a copy.
    Here is my original bronze to compare.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

This is Staegmeirs "ball hinge, fat catch" fake.

Best regards,
    Franko

?

Thanks for the information gentlemen.