Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Panzerkampfabzeichen original of FAKE?

Article about: I start new - my own thread. So guys, what do you think about this one? Looks great or not?

?

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen original of FAKE?

I start new - my own thread. So guys, what do you think about this one? Looks great or not?

Panzerkampfabzeichen original of FAKE?Panzerkampfabzeichen original of FAKE?Panzerkampfabzeichen original of FAKE?Panzerkampfabzeichen original of FAKE?Panzerkampfabzeichen original of FAKE?Panzerkampfabzeichen original of FAKE?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen original of FAKE?
    P
    Many

Asp
    ?

Definitely, the fasteners is not related to Hermann Aurich. Moreover tracks look ugly, to say nothing of other fake signs.

Regards,
    Alex

?

OK, thanks for your answer. I won´t buy it in our Republic...each piece is a fake.

I agree...I've never seen a gun-barrel like that, nor such a flat wide catch.
    cheers, Glenn

Not one for me either , coincidentally I was just looking at some Aurich Panzerkampfabzeichen's and I do not recall seeing an adlers head that "hook beaked". Also the talons look to be very poor in detail and as Glenn pointed out , that is one odd barrel! Leon.

Here is a decent Aurich in bronze. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen original of FAKE?   Panzerkampfabzeichen original of FAKE?  

Definitely a fake. Makes a change that it's not a ball hinge Aurich fake. Stewy

long may they f--- up.

That type of catch was prominent on post war awards by S&L, Souval too I think. Stewy

Definately a fake.
    Here are some photos of mine for reference.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen original of FAKE?   Panzerkampfabzeichen original of FAKE?  

Panzerkampfabzeichen original of FAKE?   Panzerkampfabzeichen original of FAKE?  

Panzerkampfabzeichen original of FAKE?  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast