MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen for review

Article about: I have been trolling around the past threads and can't make my mind up if this is genuine or a horrible fake. These are the only photos at my disposal... Thanks Gents... G

?

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen for review

I have been trolling around the past threads and can't make my mind up if this is genuine or a horrible fake. These are the only photos at my disposal... Thanks Gents... G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen for review   Panzerkampfabzeichen for review  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen for review
    P
    Many

Hi G,

It's an original hollow zinc Deumer, but they've almost killed it by aggressively cleaning it in the mistaken thought that it would improve it's appearance/value. My advice would be let it pass. A shame.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Many thanks Ned !! G

?

I shot myself in the leg on a "Lot" buy... The "Lizard Man" is also in the lot including a few good pieces of RADWj patches that were original... I will post better pics when they arrive... Again many thanks !! G

Quote by Gwar View Post
    I shot myself in the leg on a "Lot" buy... The "Lizard Man" is also in the lot including a few good pieces of RADWj patches that were original... I will post better pics when they arrive... Again many thanks !! G
    You naughty boy! Trying to fool old Ned with your crappy unfocussed pictures eh?:

I reserve my right to change my opinion and call this badge junk after seeing these other pic's of the same badge.

panzerkampfabzeichen hollowback , authentic?

The truth will out, Ned.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Ned, I assure you this badge has nothing to do with any previous posts or threads by me... I purchased this badge on Proxibid with a lot of fakes as confirmed by you "The Lizard Man" IAB and a few other items..
    I would not and will not intend or portray any misleading behavior unbecoming of my membership on this forum..

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Ned, I assure you this badge has nothing to do with any previous posts or threads by me... I purchased this badge on Proxibid with a lot of fakes as confirmed by you "The Lizard Man" IAB and a few other items..
    I would not and will not intend or portray any misleading behavior unbecoming of my membership on this forum..
    Calm down G, it was meant as a joke! Seriously though, looking at the badge posted by Chuck, it actually seems to be another example of the same fake. I'm wondering if someone has released a batch of these into the U.S. collecting market just recently?? It may just be coincidence, but it will be worth keeping an eye out for others cropping up in the near future.

My sincere apologies for upsetting your sensibilities old boy, it was not meant like that.

Contrite, Ned.

?

Please notice the differences of both... My posting and another members thread..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen for review  
    Attached Images Attached Images Panzerkampfabzeichen for review 

?

I understand Ned and am happy we have good members here like yourself !! G