Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Panzerkampfabzeichen in silber .

Article about: Hello. Insted of the Daisy badge with the bent/possibel repaired catch I went for this "no brainer" instead I hope you like it I know I do It´s as they say, you will always remembe

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen in silber .

Hello. Insted of the Daisy badge with the bent/possibel repaired catch I went for this "no brainer" instead I hope you like it I know I do It´s as they say, you will always remember your first one ...

/regards Mike
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen in silber .   Panzerkampfabzeichen in silber .  

Attached Images Attached Images Panzerkampfabzeichen in silber . 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen in silber .
    P
    Many

A nice original AS in Triangle!
    Congrats, no question about this one.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Nice genuine AS in triangle. Actual maker is unknown Adolf Schultz is a popular guess. But there's no definitive proof of who it really is. Stewy

Thanks a lot guys . Yes Adolf Schultz is what I have learnt too as an possibel maker of these

/regards Mike

I may've spelt it wrong I think it's Scholtz. Either way, you know the maker I'm on about. Stewy

Somebody was busy with the file on your example. Not a problem, nice to see. Stewy

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Somebody was busy with the file on your example. Not a problem, nice to see. Stewy
    Lol yes I noticed that too , I guess it could be a "monday morning" exampel or a bad die that caused the extra work hehe

Mike

No it's definitely filing. Done before they received their "wash" (silvering or bronzing). I'd have said a Friday afternoon, I wanna go home job. A lot of these factory workers were on "piece work" or at least some sort of bonus. That's why we see variations, including things like left handed hardware. It all depended on the individual. Stewy

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    No it's definitely filing. Done before they received their "wash" (silvering or bronzing). I'd have said a Friday afternoon, I wanna go home job. A lot of these factory workers were on "piece work" or at least some sort of bonus. That's why we see variations, including things like left handed hardware. It all depended on the individual. Stewy
    Yes you are of course right , the " monday morning" thing was just a joke

/Mike

The filing could be due to the die was bad too . It could of left some "slag" on the medal that needed to be filed off before the finish was applied. Of course just a guess

/Mike

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast