Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, CE Juncker 1.1.2, NS

Article about: Well, I finally have been able to add a nickel silver Juncker PAB to my collection. I was able to find one at a price that I could afford, and live with. I just can not justify the prices th

I didnt say that anyone should quit. I did that. And I actually can afford that observer badge as well as pilots buntmetall badge which I also wanted to buy, but I dont want to pay for them some amount of money which I can not justify to myself. Those badges simply dont worth that much, not even close. The same thing is with knights crosses. I had bought one more than ten years ago for 3000€ if I remember correctly and I sold that piece at the beginning of the last year for 7500€. At some point prices will drop again for all that pieces probably, because current prices are highly inflated.

Best regards,
    Franko

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, CE Juncker 1.1.2, NS
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

As with all collectables, they are only worth what someone is willing to pay, so don't complain about pricing that seems to be working for you, prices are what the market is willing to pay, if they didn't sell, they'd lower the price. Some people collect baseball cards, something I don't understand, but I wouldn't complain about their pricing, because I don't care. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, mint in box items have no story, they spent the war in an warehouse somewhere, waiting to be looted.

You are right actually, but I really have a feeling that today prices are somehow artificial. There are several knights crosses for sale currently on some online shops and they are all above 10000€ and they are all for sale for quite a while and none of those sellers obviously do not even consider to decrease the prices. So at the end if you want one you have to overpay it although there is no some high demand for them. The same case is with buntmetall panzer, ISA, ASA or luftwaffe badges.

Best regards,
    Franko

Hi Ralph,

Well I like it just the way it is with no caveats

Jonathan.

I like the badge very much Ralph.
    And if you have been after this particular type for some time you must be very pleased to have picked it up.
    Nick

Thanks for your comments guys!

I guess if you are not willing to pay what the market dictates, you simply wait until you find what you want, for the price you are willing to pay.
    I am not the type of collector that "has" to have something right now, unless it is really uncommon. I am a patient collector. I guess, if you are the type of collector that has to scour the internet until you find your next "fix", well, I guess you pay the price asked.

I have been looking for a NS Juncker for some time now and as I stated earlier, this was one I was satisfied with the condition, for the price.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

You are absolutely right Ralph. And I really should not complain about that prices, after all current prices enable me to gain pretty high profit on many stuff which I have sold recently, nevertheless I have to say that they are ridiculous.

Best regards,
    Franko

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2