Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, KWM, Karl Wurster

Article about: just for sharing my new , and first pab ,almost mint imo ! imo an Original gr andreas

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, KWM, Karl Wurster

just for sharing my new , and first pab ,almost mint imo !
    imo an Original
    gr andreas

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, KWM, Karl WursterPanzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, KWM, Karl WursterPanzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, KWM, Karl WursterPanzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, KWM, Karl WursterPanzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, KWM, Karl WursterPanzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, KWM, Karl WursterPanzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, KWM, Karl WursterPanzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, KWM, Karl WursterPanzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, KWM, Karl Wurster

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, KWM, Karl Wurster
    P
    Many

A nice example of the Wurster solid zinc (KWM) marked Panzerkampfabzeichen in silver with the "Classic set up" of a small tombak block hinge and '?' shaped catch that's mounted on a small circular plate. This particular badge is finished with a brennlack coating that has stood up well.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

yes its a very nice badge Andreas.

thanks big ned im verry pleased
    it was a chance is was fake i bought it at an auction in Germany together with an isa and a general isa ,
    for 210 euro so i spend 70 euro a pice for it
    imo a steel !

Hi Andreas,

There's something I'd like to check on, can you please take a good, clear close up of the reverse side like this one below?

Regards, Ned.

We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, KWM, Karl WursterPanzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, KWM, Karl WursterPanzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, KWM, Karl WursterPanzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, KWM, Karl WursterPanzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, KWM, Karl WursterPanzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, KWM, Karl Wurster

as you wish
    gr andreas

Quote by andreas1966 View Post
    Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, KWM, Karl WursterPanzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, KWM, Karl WursterPanzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, KWM, Karl WursterPanzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, KWM, Karl WursterPanzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, KWM, Karl WursterPanzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, KWM, Karl Wurster

as you wish
    gr andreas
    Thanks.

I was a little concerned as this badge is faked to an excellent degree by Herr Staegemeir, so much so that in a few years from now the fake will be fooling many collectors once it has a bit of age and patina to it.

But there are a couple of "tells" to it that help distinguish it from the original, and one of these is the flaw arrowed on the fake badge below.

Your original photo's are rarely a straight on shot obverse and reverse, rather more a mosaic of smaller areas, and this makes it difficult to make a 100% confirmation on a badges originality by seeing a single large, well focussed shot. Please don't take that as a criticism, it's merely an observation that I wanted to address and is not meant to be rude.

From what I can see on the new pic's your badge appears good, so better safe than sorry!

Just for reference, this is what we're up against....Frighteningly good isn't it?

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, KWM, Karl WursterPanzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, KWM, Karl Wurster

Regards, Ned.