Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, RRS, Rudolf Richter Schlag

Article about: Another new addition to my PAB collection. I have been waiting for one of these to come along for some time now. I am happy with this one. Ralph.

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, RRS, Rudolf Richter Schlag

Another new addition to my PAB collection.
    I have been waiting for one of these to come along for some time now. I am happy with this one.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, RRS, Rudolf Richter Schlag   Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, RRS, Rudolf Richter Schlag  

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, RRS, Rudolf Richter Schlag   Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, RRS, Rudolf Richter Schlag  

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, RRS, Rudolf Richter Schlag   Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, RRS, Rudolf Richter Schlag  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, RRS, Rudolf Richter Schlag
    P
    Many

nice. Amazing the variety of these. A beauty. thanx for showing it.

Nice one Ralph......... !
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by der alte oberst View Post
    nice. Amazing the variety of these. A beauty. thanx for showing it.
    Thank you!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Nice one Ralph......... !
    Thanks Steve!
    I should also have added that this version is referred to as the "simple grass" pattern.
    Ralph.

Very nice Ralph congrats.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Nice one Ralph!

Are you going to add the later variant of this badge when Richter refinished the grass area to a more detailed design like that on the A.S. and AS in Triangle badges? This maker is interesting as they only made this type of combat badge, no GAB's or Infanterie Sturmabzeichen's, they're being better known for EKII's and Luftschutz medals.

Here's an example (not mine) of a later Richter Panzerkampf Abzeichen with the detailed grass design for comparison.

Regards, Ned.

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, RRS, Rudolf Richter SchlagPanzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, RRS, Rudolf Richter Schlag
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by Eric Zentner View Post
    Very nice Ralph congrats.

Eric
    Thank you Eric!
    Ralph.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Nice one Ralph!

Are you going to add the later variant of this badge when Richter refinished the grass area to a more detailed design like that on the A.S. and AS in Triangle badges? This maker is interesting as they only made this type of combat badge, no GAB's or Infanterie Sturmabzeichen's, they're being better known for EKII's and Luftschutz medals.

Here's an example (not mine) of a later Richter Panzerkampf Abzeichen with the detailed grass design for comparison.

Regards, Ned.
    Thanks Ned!
    If I am able to find one with similar finish to the one I posted, I will do my best to add it as well.
    Ralph.

nice ones.