Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silver for opinion please

Article about: This one is available to me at \\$190.00 US, probably a fair price given condition if original. I did not find a good comparison when searching. The details of the eagle look pretty good to me

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silver for opinion please

This one is available to me at $190.00 US, probably a fair price given condition if original. I did not find a good comparison when searching. The details of the eagle look pretty good to me but the details on the tank seem a little lackluster. Is this from the amount of wear or is it a reproduction. The pics are the best I can do. The details on the clasp and hinge also look okay. All comments good or bad are appreciated.
    John

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silver for opinion pleasePanzerkampfabzeichen in Silver for opinion pleasePanzerkampfabzeichen in Silver for opinion pleasePanzerkampfabzeichen in Silver for opinion pleasePanzerkampfabzeichen in Silver for opinion please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silver for opinion please
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Looks like a nice worn zinc 5.1.1 Souval.

Broad Maker Mark, with the die flaw on the bottom of the right feathers near the Swaz.

I say it's a nice fair price.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I agree with Michael, although I can't give you a number, but it is an original wide maker marked Souval.
    It should be the same as my example except for the pin and hinge.
    Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, R.S., Rudolf Souval
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you for the help. I agreed to buy. I will be able to post photos upon arrival.
    John

Pics after arrival. It is a bit more worn than I had thought it was but I think it is a respectable example.
    John

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silver for opinion pleasePanzerkampfabzeichen in Silver for opinion pleasePanzerkampfabzeichen in Silver for opinion pleasePanzerkampfabzeichen in Silver for opinion pleasePanzerkampfabzeichen in Silver for opinion please

MAP
    ?

A nice combat worn example
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)