Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen V Stufe "100"

Article about: Any opinions on whether this badge is legit or a really good report? It also has a broken pin and the other is loose but intact? Can be epoxied? Affect the valve one way or the other? Valve

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen V Stufe "100"

Any opinions on whether this badge is legit or a really good repro?

Many thanks as I'm new to the forum! It was recommended to me after I just got burnt on a badge! Learning curve!

Last edited by Uboatdiver; 07-16-2018 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology and to orient photos.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen V Stufe "100"
    P
    Many

Unfortunately this replica under JFS...fine detail is almost not readable , that is absolutely unacceptable in this instance.Yes, and on the fishing hook there are questions. Wait guys comrades they their views will add more.

This badge is not an original.

Sorry, we are happy to help you to determine if your item is an original or not, but, we are not a free evaluation service.
    I have re-titled your thread and oriented your photos correctly, you will find that you will be more likely to receive answers if the other members do not have to twist their necks to view your photos.
    Please read these two threads.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I apologize if I stepped out of bounds on this as I certainly didn't mean to do so. I'll learn from my mistakes and I appreciate the input to do it right the next time. Thanks.....

Quote by Uboatdiver View Post
    I apologize if I stepped out of bounds on this as I certainly didn't mean to do so. I'll learn from my mistakes and I appreciate the input to do it right the next time. Thanks.....
    That is okay as I am aware you are a new member.
    Just pointing you in the right direction.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Appreciate it!