Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen is it worth it?

Article about: I have been offered this Pannzerkampfabzeichen and war merit cross for \\$150.00usd Is it worth the price. Thanks, Marty

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen is it worth it?

I have been offered this Pannzerkampfabzeichen and war merit cross for $150.00usd Is it worth the price. Thanks, Marty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen is it worth it?   Panzerkampfabzeichen is it worth it?  

Fortune favors the brave 644th td

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen is it worth it?
    P
    Many

Hi Marty,

A War Merit Cross without ribbon in very average condition $25-$30 and a relic, although genuine Aurich PAB worth $90-$110?? In my opinion it's not worth it just to save a few dollars and ending up with two completely unremarkable pieces that will at best, never be worth a penny more than you paid for them. Not for me, but it's diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks.....

Panzerkampfabzeichen is it worth it?

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

In my opinion, if you desire a PAB, (complete and undamaged) but can't afford the prices that I have to pay to get some of the ones that I have,
    WORTH IT!
    You should be able to find a ribbon that is in a condition to fit the merit cross.
    JMHO,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Why not check the classifieds? I'm not trying to bolster my own ad as I know that is not welcomed, but I have had a very nice KVK w/o swords sitting in the classifieds for months with no interest at all, at a very nice price. Sometimes I just don't get it. Good stuff sits on the classifieds forever while we are bombarded with threads asking if decent, incomplete or semi-relic items are good and worth some specified asking price.

Guys thanks for the response. I don't really want the war merit cross it would come with the deal but I was thinking that the price was/is too high for the two pieces. Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    Guys thanks for the response. I don't really want the war merit cross it would come with the deal but I was thinking that the price was/is too high for the two pieces. Marty
    Ahhh! Gotcha. Good luck on the deal!

if you are happy with it do it.