Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

panzerkampfabziechen good piece ??

Article about: i know the maker and think it original this one is 50 dollars do you guys think it is worth that kind of money ???? i cant afford a good one so what do you think ??

Default panzerkampfabziechen good piece ??

i know the maker and think it original this one is 50 dollars do you guys think it is worth that kind of money ???? i cant afford a good one so what do you think ??
    panzerkampfabziechen good piece ??panzerkampfabziechen good piece ??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement panzerkampfabziechen good piece ??
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: panzerkampfabziechen good piece ??

I think you should wait, save up a bit longer and buy a better one. Fifty bucks for a broken badge like this is about right but it is a broken badge and once you've got it, you'll be stuck with it as it will be hard to shift down the line.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

so adrian you think i should weight until i save up and get a nice one ?? thanks for commenting any other opinions ??

For all intents and purposes this badge, due to the damage is worthless when it comes to a collector. Save your $50 and wait until you can afford something worthwhile, as this is just $50 down the pan, you'll never be genuinely happy with it, and furthermore, neither will anyone else be who is a genuine collector when it comes to selling it. It's a shame, but it's now junk.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    For all intents and purposes this badge, due to the damage is worthless when it comes to a collector. Save your $50 and wait until you can afford something worthwhile, as this is just $50 down the pan, you'll never be genuinely happy with it, and furthermore, neither will anyone else be who is a genuine collector when it comes to selling it. It's a shame, but it's now junk.

Regards, Ned.
    Thanks ned and adrian for convincing me out of it as i wouldnt be able to get the 50 back and i would rather find a complete one for a good price then buy one and pay later when it comes down to it !! also like to hear from two of the great on the forum thanks again guys