Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Real Legion Condor badge or a modern fake?

Article about: Hi every body! Is there a chance that this Legion Condor badge original or a modern fake??? It' on the net for 1000€ so cobsidering of buying it. Thanks in advance!

Default Real Legion Condor badge or a modern fake?

Hi every body! Is there a chance that this Legion Condor badge original or a modern fake??? It' on the net for 1000€ so cobsidering of buying it. Thanks in advance!

Real Legion Condor badge or a modern fake? Real Legion Condor badge or a modern fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real Legion Condor badge or a modern fake?
    P
    Many

Any ideas!

MAP
    ?

A very very rare award with very few officially awarded. So I think it would be highly doubtful to find an original floating around.

That said...judge the item...

I wish I could provide insight but having never seen or held one, it would be wrong for me to provide advice.

That said, there are threads on the forum. Just use the search bar in the upper right hand corner.

Here is one thread with two known originals to compare to. I would trust BigNed's opinion 100% of the time.

Condor Legion - Tank Assault Badge

Edit: I've looked closer at your photos and Ned's. I will say, much clearer photos are needed of your award, but I can still see significant differences in details of your award and the two Ned posted. That is not saying yours is fake but.....it certainly does not match the two known original variations we have to compare with.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Like Michael, I would like to see much larger and more detailed photos before I would hazard a guess but, if I am not mistaken, this one is a fake.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Here is a link to a website of awards of the Legion Condor. There is an example on here that looks like yours shown. I've seen many of these floating around in the $800 to $1000 range but I don't possess the knowledge or expertise to make a sound judgment on one. Hopefully someone may come upon this thread and provide better insight.

Awards of the Legion Condor