Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Several badges and medals for review

Article about: Hello I would like to see the reverse pic if you happen to come across it. My opinion is this one is a Staegemeir Factory product and I would stay away. There are details that are soft and m

Default Re: Several badges and medals for review

Hello

I would like to see the reverse pic if you happen to come across it.
    My opinion is this one is a Staegemeir Factory product and I would stay away.

There are details that are soft and mis-shaped and some do not lie up with known originals.
    The fire gilting looks bright and shiny but the ship area looks worn and pitted.

Another alarm is the price...$80.00 for a Schwerin HSF. He is selling the KVK for $100.00.?
    You mention WAF, there is a HSF Scherwin that has had the swazy ground down that sold for 150 euros.

My example is the variant with the missing bridge window but one you can use to compare some of the other details.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Several badges and medals for review   Several badges and medals for review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Several badges and medals for review
    P
    Many

?

Quote by fischer View Post
    Hello

I would like to see the reverse pic if you happen to come across it.
    My opinion is this one is a Staegemeir Factory product and I would stay away.

There are details that are soft and mis-shaped and some do not lie up with known originals.
    The fire gilting looks bright and shiny but the ship area looks worn and pitted.

Another alarm is the price...$80.00 for a Schwerin HSF. He is selling the KVK for $100.00.?
    You mention WAF, there is a HSF Scherwin that has had the swazy ground down that sold for 150 euros.
    I completely agree with Don here, the HSF you show looks very suspicious in terms of the finish and details. There could be some artificial aging going on. There is no way an original badge would be sold for such a low price. Anyone can look the price of these up on the net and get the true value of an original easily.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Well, I am not longer in contact with the seller since we couldn't make a deal on the KVK. I appreciate all of your help guys!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2