Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Silver Panzerkampfabzeichen - DAISY VARIANT

Article about: Hello, in my opinion is this worn, but still good looking and genuine badge. Although would be grateful for your confirmation... Do you like it? Thank you all! Best regards Dedman

?

Default Silver Panzerkampfabzeichen - DAISY VARIANT

Hello,
    in my opinion is this worn, but still good looking and genuine badge.
    Although would be grateful for your confirmation...

Do you like it?

Thank you all!

Best regards

Dedman
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Silver Panzerkampfabzeichen - DAISY VARIANT   Silver Panzerkampfabzeichen - DAISY VARIANT  

Silver Panzerkampfabzeichen - DAISY VARIANT   Silver Panzerkampfabzeichen - DAISY VARIANT  

Silver Panzerkampfabzeichen - DAISY VARIANT  
    Last edited by Adrian; 08-05-2011 at 07:52 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Silver Panzerkampfabzeichen - DAISY VARIANT
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Silver Tank Badge - DAISY VARIANT

One important note: I am still comparing these pictures with ´´Daisy´´ variants on different dealers pages and I am getting some bad feelings about posted badge...I see that badge in this post is not worked out enough and has lack of many details. Am I right?

Hello Dedman,

I don't like the the look of this Daisy at all, it appears to be a poorly cast fake.

BR,
    James

?

If it's a fake, it's a good one and intended to deceive. Compare it to my Daisy badge below. I have no idea if or how many Daisy variants there are but I can see many features that compare favourably to mine.......
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Silver Panzerkampfabzeichen - DAISY VARIANT   Silver Panzerkampfabzeichen - DAISY VARIANT  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Re: Silver Panzerkampfabzeichen - DAISY VARIANT

Adrian your example has a flat wire catch while the original posting appears to be a round wire?

?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Adrian your example has a flat wire catch while the original posting appears to be a round wire?
    Yes, I don't know if these can be found with different catches or not?

?

I am still researching.....And Iín my opinion it is really FAKE...Don´t know how many fakes of DAISY are there, but the badge I´ve posted has many small differences in details (flat wire catch as mentioned above)...I will definetely pass on it. But the question is, if it´ s one of known and described fakes or some new stuff on a market...?

Good circumstantial evidence is that the Seller too offers Erdkampfzeichnen der Luftwaffe made by Gustaw Brehmer with rivets and improper catch...Which is kind of well described fake of this badge.

?

You may well be right. The area under the catch on the badge you posted might be where a mould was taken of an original badge that had the catch removed, a new catch attached over it.

Nice Type B Daisy Adrian

A clearer pic of the obverse would be nice, maybe I'm seeing distortions because of the quality of the photo? As far as the catch goes, sometimes the round wire was used.

BR,
    James

Quote by Adrian View Post
    If it's a fake, it's a good one and intended to deceive. Compare it to my Daisy badge below. I have no idea if or how many Daisy variants there are but I can see many features that compare favourably to mine.......
    There are two massive "Daisy" variants. Type 3 & 4.Yours is a type three Adrian. Stewy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast