Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

tombak PAB in bronze

Article about: Hello all, A forum member posted that "the third bogie wheel seems suspect." on this badge and I was wondering if anyone knew what this meant, any ideas? I'm not trying to be sarca

Adrian. Go ahead and boot me. Your officianados are less than accurate. They for the most part dont give an impartial evaluation of anything. I hope that new collectors like myself can find honest forthwright help somewhere. I am done.

Most genuinely dissapointed.
    Bob

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement tombak PAB in bronze
    P
    Many

Quote by ncblksmth1 View Post
    Adrian. Go ahead and boot me. Your officianados are less than accurate. They for the most part dont give an impartial evaluation of anything. I hope that new collectors like myself can find honest forthwright help somewhere. I am done.

Bob
    Well Bob, this sort of situation seems to have a habit of following you around like a bad smell does it not? Of course, it's never you that's the instigator of the frolics is it? No, it's everyone else who's got it in for you....What a shame eh?

SS tunic and pants:OPINIONS NEED! - Page 4 - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Bob
    Bob,

You've got the wrong attitude here. If you search your 40 previous started threads, you will see the same members sharing their unbiased feedback with you. In case you don't know how to search your past seeking of the knowledge of everyone else here are the links:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/searc...id=5977872&pp=
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/searc...872&pp=&page=2

learn some humility. I start threads on this forum and have items turn out to be fake that I pick up; happens all the time but LISTEN to these guys as they aren't the ones out to hurt you - the guy selling you the product is. Your Luft clasp is fake, and I learned this after researching the piece (yes I made a premature offer, but then learned through the search function the clasp wasn't legit)

does anyone gain anything from the clasp being a reproduction, do you believe in a conspiracy to back Bob Coyner into a dark corner? Nobody is out to get you, we all (myself included) posted our opinion of the clasp, which does not conform to known Juncker products. Today, after your numerous PM's to me stating I was wrong, you post on two items I own....odd to say the least.

You shouldn't leave, as it is you that will lose in the end, but that's just my opinion.....hopefully they'll let you stay in the VAST knowledge database.

You had EVERY member on TWO entire forums tell you the clasp was fake, there wasn't a soul that did like it and WE are the ones that are wrong? Bob knows all here, and we're all idiots? Evaluate the item and not the story; I don't care what Vet footlocker that badge came out of, it is FAKE.

You say you're green and new to collecting? Couldn't tell.

William Kramer

?

Bob
    Bob, your Luftwaffe clasp is fake. You posted it for opinions and that is exactly what you got. Just because the opinion of it was not what you wanted to hear doesn't make all those people wrong or give you the right to pursue an agenda against them.
    The question should have been asked prior to you buying it, not after.
    If you believe it to be original, then so be it but please don't offer an item for evaluation and then dismiss the comments made about it.
    There are plenty of collectors here who are willing and able to evaluate your pieces in an honest and forthright manner but if you're convinced what you own is original and won't hear anything otherwise then you'll find yourself running out money and friends very quickly.

Instead of becoming indignant, perhaps on that thread you can explain exactly what makes the Luftwaffe clasp original and how the members who have helped you have overlooked the obvious and how you are more knowledgeable in these matters despite admitting you are a new collector?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2