Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown maker pab bronze ?

Article about: Just got this in a trade can't match the pin set up, only close one is unknown maker. Thanks Annoyed from this ads?  

?

Default Unknown maker pab bronze ?

Just got this in a trade can't match the pin set up, only close one is unknown maker. Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unknown maker pab bronze ?
    P
    Many

?

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown maker pab bronze ?   Unknown maker pab bronze ?  

Unknown maker pab bronze ?   Unknown maker pab bronze ?  

Unknown maker pab bronze ?   Unknown maker pab bronze ?  

With this hardware, this one is going to be either a Steinhauer & Lück, or a Juncker. Better photos would help.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Ralph yes looked at the s&l and Junker but this badge has a round hook catch ? Can't see any other examples like that.

Sorry about pics taken with an iphone.

Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown maker pab bronze ?   Unknown maker pab bronze ?  

Unknown maker pab bronze ?  

I will check my references when I get home.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi Rory,

You need to take it back, it's a fake 'Juncker set up' solid zincer by an unknown maker. There were 2 types, 'A' and 'B' that had slight differences in the design of the headlights, co ax MG and details around the eagles legs. This one is trying to copy the 'A' type. Note the huge 'blobs' on the end of the track links, that's no good; neither is the eagle plus a few other differences. On the reverse, the badge should be lightly dished, the one above is not, the catch should be flat wire but it's not, it's round wire as you mentioned as a concern and the pin is wrong.

Here's a couple of poor photo's of the same fake, but you get the idea.

Unknown maker pab bronze ?Unknown maker pab bronze ?

And here's what it should look like if it were a genuine type 'A'.

Unknown maker pab bronze ?Unknown maker pab bronze ?

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I agree with Ned.
    Ralph.

?

Thanks Ned, yes in had I thought it looked sharp and detailed in places then other bits were just crappy like the end of the barrel had no detail at all. Hadn't any high hopes for this one. Thanks again