MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Allgemeines Strurmabzeichen 75 JFS How much from a dealer

Article about: One can but dream.....

Default Allgemeines Strurmabzeichen 75 JFS How much from a dealer

I would like to add a near mint JFS 75 badge to my collection. What could I expect a dealer to ask for one of these? I can't find any recent examples for sale. Thanks for any help.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Strurmabzeichen 75 JFS How much from a dealer
    P
    Many

Default Re: Allgemeines Strurmabzeichen 75 JFS How much from a dealer

Barry Turk at Emedals just sold one recently for $4200....and a 100 for $5700. The 25's and 50's are available on occasion, but the 75's and 100's very rarely if ever come up for sale, and when they do, they never last long no matter what the price asked. Avoid places like "Ioffer" "gunbroker.com" and Ibids" etc. They offer nothing but fake trash.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I think I would agree with William's assessment. It will not be cheap....

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks for responding. I've come to the conclusion a badge like this will cost at least $5,000 or more. That's either from a dealer or auction. Hopefully I'll find one like this.
    Allgemeines Strurmabzeichen 75 JFS How much from a dealer

I believe the Collector's Guild gets these in from time to time, they are very rare.

William Kramer

Hi William,

I ended up buying the badge pictured above. The Collectors Guild hasn't had one for sale in over a year. I'm still looking for the 100 in similar condition.

John

Hi John,

There's another one of these 75 JFS GAB's cropped up on WAF E-Stand today. Not as nice a finish as yours, and the guy's asking 8350 Euro's as his opening pitch. It'll be interesting to see how it goes.....

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Please post some photos of it from all the usual angles John, these are a rare and beautiful badge so would be good to see some more of it.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I'm thinking it's going to be a fair wait for the "100" ! And, with the way the fakes are getting, if I was going to put out that kind of cash for a badge, I'd want to buy it from the German Vet himself along with his award paper and a Photo of him Wearing it!

And that 75 you just picked up is a Thriller! They don't come nicer that That one! Great pick up!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast