Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen !!!!!!!

Article about: Morning gents, Just some of top advice again please..I don't buy anything now without passing it on here..I haven't any books on theses badges so it's hard to read up on them!!!..."that

?

Default Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen !!!!!!!

Morning gents, Just some of top advice again please..I don't buy anything now without passing it on here..I haven't any books on theses badges so it's hard to read up on them!!!..."thats my excuse anyway" lol.The photos are probably mixed up never sussed that bit yet??. But what infomation I have is one of them is Zinc & no maker mark!!! & the other is JFS marked??..Any info would of be of help....P.S photo number 3 is the front of the JFS marked badge.Thanks for your time Guys & Girls.. Cheers Terry.Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen !!!!!!!Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen !!!!!!!Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen !!!!!!!Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen !!!!!!!Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen !!!!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen !!!!!!!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen !!!!!!!

They're both marked JFS and that means they're both fake. JFS didn't make the standard Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen, only the numbered types.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Sorry Terry, I am pretty sure that the JFS is a fake.
    I agree with what Adrian has stated.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Cheers Adrian & Ralph well thats come as a bit of a shock...I didn't expect that at all..well I won't be buying them then lol..NEXT.... I will have to look on the classifieds..see what is going down there...stand by for some more GABs lol.. Thanks again for taking time out.. Cheers Terry.

?

Hello Gents I have just found another JFS marked GAB on 1 of our site sponsors website.. Espenlaub Militaria..it is unnumberd so I take it this 1 is a fake too??..Because if it is somebody has bought it!!!..I tried putting some pictures on but the computer is playing silly bu**ers!! Cheers Terry.

?

Hello All
    The badge on Espenlaub is item # gi 991. It is no good & has indeed been sold.

Regards
    Brett

?

Well that is a little cheeky Brett don't you think?? I would of thought a site sponsor of been water tight!!! I only learnt about JFS the other day myself thank god I didn't spend my money.. Cheers Terry.

?

Don't forget, dealers are human too and mistakes can happen. It is a joint effort between the dealer and collector to identify fakes. Whenever I find a fake on a dealer site I make them aware of it and they have always removed it from sale so maybe a polite message to the dealer is in order so they can put things right?

**EDIT**

Message sent.

?

Adrian I did that yesterday reference the 2 JFS found, but no reply back so I presume he didn't like the news!!!! I did in a way with plenty of tac as not to offend anybody...So what I will do myself is not use that dealer....thats just my way of saying thank you back if he/she can't be bothered to reply....& thanks for the tip top advice Adrian & Ralph..I feel like an expert lol.. Cheers Terry.

?

Just for the record, Aleks and Dimitri from Espenlaub contacted me in response to the message I sent them with thanks for pointing it out and they will contact the buyer to put things right.

For those that don't know, Espenlaub are the founders of Warrelics Forum so if it wasn't for them, we wouldn't be here!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast