Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen '25'

Article about: Can someone please verify if this GAB 25 is authentic or not? Specifically I am concerned about the grenade on the bottom left of the badge. These are the best photos that I have of it.

?

Default Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen '25'

Can someone please verify if this GAB 25 is authentic or not? Specifically I am concerned about the grenade on the bottom left of the badge.

These are the best photos that I have of it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen '25'
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I would like to see better photos (the catch, the hinge, the rivets, maker marks, etc.) in a higher resolution.

I am happy to be proven wrong, but I think this may be a bad one. Or at least I'm not comfortable based on these photos.

If it is a fake, I think it is a very very good one. At first I thought it might be a Monday hang over job and the employee did not align the eagle up with the wreath correctly when riveting them together. But then I saw my biggest concern....the number plate. The font's do not appear to match the RK designs that I have seen.

While not a direct comparison, here is my " Light Strike" RK 50 (photos are sub par as it is not yet in my possession - 2 more payments to go) that was sourced direct from a Vet along with some other awards.

Again, I am happy to stand corrected.

Edit: Here is a link to an actual RK 25. Compare the fonts

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25" - Rudolf Karneth.

And my "50"

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen '25'Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen '25'Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen '25'
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I am convinced this is a reproduction, passed on it.

MAP
    ?

There are some super high quality RK GAB fakes out there. I think this is one of them
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)