Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen 25 original or fake?

Article about: Welcome! What are you think about this badge? Is it original or fake? Best regards Paxon

Default Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen 25 original or fake?

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen 25 original or fake?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen 25 original or fake?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen 25 original or fake?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen 25 original or fake?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen 25 original or fake?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen 25 original or fake?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen 25 original or fake?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen 25 original or fake?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen 25 original or fake?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen 25 original or fake?

Welcome!

What are you think about this badge?
    Is it original or fake?

Best regards
    Paxon

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen 25 original or fake?
    P
    Many

You should try to get some straight on pictures of obverse and reverse of that badge from the seller if the badge is not yours. It seems that all that odd angles hiding something, anyway I think its a fake, because it has wrong set up. Hinge and catch should be completely different, rivets are also way off in comparsion to genuine wartime example of that badge, as well as the number 25 IMO.
    Best regards,
    Franko

Thank you for your opinion Franko.
    I think that is a fake as well, however I wanted to ask somebody else.
    Best regards,
    Paxon

As Franko says, the hinge and catch are completely wrong for this award. The number box appears to be glued on as well.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

One look fake. Every detail. Sorry.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    As Franko says, the hinge and catch are completely wrong for this award. The number box appears to be glued on as well.
    Ralph.
    I agree and the number box really looks quite odd anyway.

Bizarre photo angles are just about the oldest trick in the book for concealing fakes.

They appear to be showing close up extra detail but they are actually masking the proprtions and other anomalies that clear straight on images taken at right angles would likely make clear.

I lose interest in any piece in images that cover up more than they show!

Not good.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."