Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "50"

Article about: Hello all: This is not my field of expertise so here goes. I have been looking at this badge and want opinions on it before I jump. Is it the real deal or not? You know me, I like the odd th

Default Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "50"

Hello all:
    This is not my field of expertise so here goes. I have been looking at this badge and want opinions on it before I jump. Is it the real deal or not? You know me, I like the odd things in life. And this one is odd. It is marked JFS.
    Please let me know what you think.
    Thanks,
    John

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "50"Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "50"Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "50"Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "50"
    Last edited by rbminis; 12-24-2015 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the corect German terminology.
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "50"
    P
    Many

Hi John,

It's a stone cold fake. There's so many problems it's hard to point them all out, but the one lookers are the numbers that are in a incorrect font style compared to that used by JFS. On the reverse the makers stamp is not correct compared to originals, it's just too skinny. There's no leeway in either of these points, and that's enough to walk away from it.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

For the High grade JFS badges... Latest items
    He still has a couple if you are really looking for a good one.

regards, Job

Thanks Ned;
    That is all I need to walk away from this one.
    John
    Quote by big ned View Post
    Hi John,

It's a stone cold fake. There's so many problems it's hard to point them all out, but the one lookers are the numbers that are in a incorrect font style compared to that used by JFS. On the reverse the makers stamp is not correct compared to originals, it's just too skinny. There's no leeway in either of these points, and that's enough to walk away from it.

Regards, Ned.
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Not good, as stated above.

Warm Regards,

Justin