Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "50" for review

Article about: This badge is going cheap.. I suspect that it is for a reason.. 1 Fake or 2 just a underestimated badge.. I do not currently own one of these but if the price is right why not.. Any and all

?

Default Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "50" for review

This badge is going cheap.. I suspect that it is for a reason.. 1 Fake or 2 just a underestimated badge.. I do not currently own one of these but if the price is right why not.. Any and all input is appreciated... G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "50" for review   Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "50" for review  

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "50" for review  
    Last edited by rbminis; 05-16-2016 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "50" for review
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

It looks OK to me G. But I'm still a novice and the devil is in the details.

I would like to see much closer pictures of the hardware and number box. The reverse hardware of these are almost identical to the reverse of the PAB's.

You probably saw my PAB 25 (link below) with reverse hardware pictures.

Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25" JFS

Best wait for Ned or others to chime in to be sure.

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks Michael, This would or can be a first for me.. The price could be low if a few buyers are wary of originality.. Again ... Many Thanks...

It's gen. A lovely worn piece in great condition, I would definitely try to secure this badge if I were you G! Just make sure you check out the catch in case it's been repaired would be my only codicil.

Envious, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

If you can believe it the asking price is a little less than $200.00 as of now.. G

MAP
    ?

Keep it quiet G or the price goes up LoL!!!!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by Gwar View Post
    If you can believe it the asking price is a little less than $200.00 as of now.. G
    Rough ones retail at that x 10 at most any dealers, better examples like the one above go up to $500 more at places like Weitze and eMedals. It may yet fly though.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Nice find G- Hope you get it! Good luck, your friend K.

go for it double quick.

MAP
    ?

Final selling price was $1,600 plus commission ($2,000). Full high end dealer retail price range.

But who ever won got a nice award

G: Your inbox is full

M

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast