Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?

Article about: If you choose to purchase this award, first of all you are going to need far, far better quality pictures. The badge, if real, will be obvious as there are no 'variations' on these; period.

Default Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?

hey again,
    have a change to pic this up for 600 usd but would mean i'd have to put off buying the allgemeine-ss peak visor cap I so badly want. Is the price so good it's worth it? what retail value is there? Thanks
    Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?
    Last edited by Adrian; 08-22-2012 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?
    P
    Many

Default Re: 75 assualt badge value?

Where are you finding this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you fancy joining the WRF club?? You will get lots of advice and info from the guys if you do

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Sure Nick sounds great. Like I said im only 25 so I have a lot of learnig to do, although I pride myself on the knowledge I have. Don't know to much about it though.

btw should I get this? I hate to put off buying my ss visor, its been on my wanted list for awhile now.

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    btw should I get this? I hate to put off buying my ss visor, its been on my wanted list for awhile now.
    Hi

Buy the one that you like and want the most.

Thanks

Cameron

The price of a real one is in the region of $5000, so I would imagine it's either fake or, I regret to say, someones telling porkie's.

Dunno why, but the old Spidey senses are starting to tingle again....Perhaps I'm still concentrating on our friend babasi/rinehard66 too much. Apologies if this is the case.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Default Re: Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?

If this is a genuine badge and you can buy it for $600 you would be a fool not to if you collect awards and decorations. If the SS visor is real and also just a few hundred bucks you would also be foolish not to consider buying both.

I'll get back to you on the originality of the piece shortly but if it is the real deal and you're not going to buy it I would appreciate the seller's details......

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I promise you this im not b sing about what I said. I'm new here but why in the world would I!!!!!!! dumb. Anyways on the aspect of it being a 'fake' I don't know, that's why I posted it. I do however know the seller has no idea what he has so it's possible it could either be fake or under priced. Thinking it's real 'idk why spidey senses i guess' due to the source. Look at the pics, what do you think real or fake. also, don't know why your acusing either way, jealous i guess. don't think it be worth 5grand no matter what. Never seen a assualt badge 25 50 75 or 100 go for that high. Anyways does anyone know if it's real or not. Hate to waste 600 dollars on a fake and whats the real value of this? Does anyone know what maker that is?

No the ss visor is 5,250 but buying this will set my saing back enough to wear id have to wait awhile to save up again. Is it really worth 5,000? Please find out if this is real! On my life I have the chance to buy it for 600 and the seller has never had anything any of my experts didn't like so I thinking its good, maybe just blind here but it also looks right.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast