MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?

Article about: If you choose to purchase this award, first of all you are going to need far, far better quality pictures. The badge, if real, will be obvious as there are no 'variations' on these; period.

Default Re: Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?

the example Bond posts shows the tightness of the fit between parts and the reverse shows that the hinge is a separate piece which is crimped into a slot in the back of the badge.

in the badge you are asking about, the hinge appears to be integral but made to look as though it is not.

again, not sure from the pics provided so far, but if you can tell us whether the hinge is as it appears in your photo, this would indicate a fake.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?
    P
    Many

ok back. please let me know if's its good as I will buy it. they look alot like bonds pics so id. used a small magnet i got from bora bora; didnt seem to stick

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    ok back. please let me know if's its good as I will buy it. they look alot like bonds pics so id. used a small magnet i got from bora bora; didnt seem to stick
    Any chance of some pics?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?034.jpgAllgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?057.jpgAllgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?
    here we go! Be honest please!! will post my collection just to show yall i dont bs as well

someone say something. drove crazy to get these pics lol

?

From the new photos provided and thank you for taking the time to get them, I would conclude the badge is a fake.

When compared side by side to the badge Jerry posted which is an unquestionable known original, there are very many subtle differences in the minor details on the obverse, the fit is very poor, the numerals are not the same.

From the reverse, the hinge and pin are very obviously different, the makers mark is wrong and the trimming outline of the wreath is completely different.

No doubt made to deceive, unfortunately this is a fake in my humble opinion.

If I get some time later, I'll demonstrate the differences on the badge.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

The two compared with some of the problem areas outlined.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

It appears Jerry has done a pretty good job already!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

wow see now thas what helps. thanks so much jerry.
    the 5 is a dead ringer but could it just be later made? hopeful thinking

yes, as i said from the previous pictures, the font of the numbers is off and the hinge is wrong.

to be specific again, the hinge appear to be molded from the badge itself but molded from an original to appear to be separate and crimped in place. cosmetically, it looks like a separate hinge crimped to the back of a badge as you would see in an original, however (unless i am seeing this totally wrong), this hinge and badge are one piece.

save your money.

edit: wow Jerry... holy cow. well... there you have it. problems.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast