Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?

Article about: If you choose to purchase this award, first of all you are going to need far, far better quality pictures. The badge, if real, will be obvious as there are no 'variations' on these; period.

Default Re: Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?

thanks guys you just saved me 600 dollars. should pay you lol

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?
    P
    Many

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    wow see now thas what helps. thanks so much jerry.
    the 5 is a dead ringer but could it just be later made? hopeful thinking
    I hope you only took pictures and did not buy it, as there are lots of other problem with it that I did not highlight and I did not bother with the reverse and the problems there.

You did right to ask about this, before you bought it and though sometimes it can be a bit slow, someone with the knowledge will answer your questions, sooner or later.

- - Updated - -

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    thanks guys you just saved me 600 dollars. should pay you lol
    Pay the 25 bucks and become a member would seem a good thing to do, IMVHO.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

$25. become a member. if you don't, you'll be back wanting something else and i'll remember you. LOL

just kidding you a little there, but do donate. this is an unbelievably valuable resource.

sorry about that. will donate btw
    here ya go
    Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?
    remembr im 25, most of yall have been collecting 30 yrs longer than me!

?

Ok, here are a few differences from the back.

1. Note the difference in shape at the top of the pin.

2. The crimping is different from an original, this looks like it has been made as part of the badge as opposed to an actual crimp to hold the hinge.

3. Note the alignment of these two rivets compared to the original.

4. The makers mark is different, note the shape of the 'J' in particular.

5. Compare the trimming outlines of these areas compared to the original. The original badge has much sharper and well defined edges to the back of the oakleaves, this one is very smooth and lacks any distinct leaf edges.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "75" - value please?  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Looking at the above collection I have no doubt there are original pieces in there, equally I can see some disappointment coming your way too......

Seperate the paper from the cloth from the SS from the decorations etc and post them up on the forum and we can help you sort the good from the bad.

if your talking about the most of the ss metal items and cufftitle, i know fake! I was younger and bought off of ebay/bad idea! as well the camp armabands.. fake. wayyy over paid for those but hope the rest is ok? anything you dont like?

i know it's a lot of work, but you'll have to post them in the relevant forums.

do that and we'll go from there.

?

Your SS items were what I had in mind when I mentioned disappointment.....

Obviously we would like to see your combat badges and medals here in this section. As you can appreciate, it's hard to tell anything for certain from these images.

Your SS Leistungsrune badges would be worth a closer look too for reference.

think the SS leistungsrune badges are no good as well. Give me a min and ill get some close pics of the combat

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast