Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen FAKE?

Article about: Hello, any help most appreciated from ones who know more then l do, id love to buy this, badge, but l just do not know anymore...detail looks nice, convexed, and heavy...but????

Default Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen FAKE?

Hello, any help most appreciated from ones who know more then l do, id love to buy this, badge, but l just do not know anymore...detail looks nice, convexed, and heavy...but????Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen FAKE?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen FAKE?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen FAKE?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen FAKE?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen FAKE?

Hello sailorjerry
    Get the seller to send you better straight-on photos of the front & back, & various shots of the hinge & catch of the badge. With these pics it is not easy
    to tell if it is good or not. Also ask for better photos of the case, with badge in & not in. The side on photo of the badge in the case does not appear to
    show any depressions in the felt/velvet that you would expect to see after 70 odd years of the badge being in this case.

Regards
    Brett

?

The badge I believe is good and the same as mine below but better straight on shots would of course help.. I have no idea about the case though, did these awards come cased?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen FAKE?   Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen FAKE?  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Hello Adrian
    The badge shown compares favourably with your badge. I think the case is a bit of a worry in that it does not display
    the internal wear you would expect after this length of time, if this is indeed the original case for this badge. I hope
    this is not just an add on to boost the asking price.

Regards
    Brett

?

I see no problem with this one, original Gustav Brehmer, the case is not good for sure.

really much appreciate the help, here a few more photos, the case is not included, i can get this for a good trade, the gentleman who has it collects razors and i have two old ivory straight razors..so fingers crossed...
    Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen FAKE?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen FAKE?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen FAKE?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen FAKE?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen FAKE?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen FAKE?
    PS Very nice badge Adrian, thank you..

?

Go for it Jerry, it's a good badge. Note the catch plate on the example you show is oval compared to my badge which has a round one.

Thank you Adrian, and the others, it,ll be in my hands tomorrow, a very nice trade off couple old straight razors the owner is happy i,ll be more happy...Best news this month..cheerz,,jerry

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Go for it Jerry, it's a good badge. Note the catch plate on the example you show is oval compared to my badge which has a round one.
    Well l made the trade, have the badge, and it is a beauty, very nice vaulted badge, looks excellent, make me want to start collecting again, thanks to all for the help..VERY HAPPY TODAY...

?

Good for you Jerry. Mine is slightly vaulted too but I think they were made this way.