Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Franke & CO

Article about: Hi folks , I have posted this GAB before but did not know the maker ,Thanks to Big Ned & Stewy for not only verifiying the authenticity of this badge but also identifying the manufacture

Default Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Franke & CO

Hi folks , I have posted this GAB before but did not know the maker ,Thanks to Big Ned & Stewy for not only verifiying the authenticity of this badge but also identifying the manufacturer .So for reference only I am reposting this General assault badge made by Franke & Co Ludenscheid ( Please note the Art deco style of the eagle ) Regards,Paul

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Franke & CO Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Franke & CO Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Franke & CO

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Franke & CO
    P
    Many

Very nice badge Paul and it has really strange looking head of the eagle, but the same thing is with Dr. Franke und Co eagle on their ISA.
    Best regards,
    Franko

Exactly Franko that's what makes this one so unusual ,The eagles heads on all other GABS look more or less the same except for this type, no idea on rarity but never seen another for sale! Regards,Paul

I love the design of the eagle, especially the head. Very reminiscent of the sharp design used on Heer helmet decals.

B.B.

It actually might be very scarce badge Paul, but I am not sure about that. I have seen their infanterie badge on sale many times so far, but I also have never seen any Dr.Franke&Co ASA for sale. And I really like that unusual look of the eagles head, its guite unique.
    Best regards,
    Franko

For anyone interested in this Art Deco General assault badge, Giel's militaria have one for sale ,Regards, Paul

?

Nice FCL Gab !
    For sure not a common Gab but not rare too.
    It’s an uncommon badge especially in good condition because usually they lost a lot of finish.

Here my two with different set-up

All the best
    Nicola