MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Ges Gesch 44

Article about: Hi guys, been searching around to see if this badge is good or not, but do not seem to find any reference to compare it with. Is this a fake in your opinion?, Regards, Juan

Default Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Ges Gesch 44

Hi guys, been searching around to see if this badge is good or not, but do not seem to find any reference to compare it with. Is this a fake in your opinion?, Regards, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Ges Gesch 44   Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Ges Gesch 44  

Last edited by rbminis; 03-11-2016 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Ges Gesch 44
    P
    Many

I'll have some of what that eagle's been smokin'. Seriously though, that's a very poor fantasy piece.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Yeah, did not look very promising, thanks Ned. At least this will be of good use, in case someone faces another Godzilla type of bird

The question is who is the maker supposed to be as the pin may be hiding a letter 'L' I guess, so F&B or F&BL? Funcke & Bruninghaus didn't make GAB's whereas Forster & Barth did (although not looking anything like this one). I must say I haven't seen this one before.

Regards, Ned.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hi Ned, should I ask for more and better pictures?

Quote by jamoros View Post
    Hi Ned, should I ask for more and better pictures?
    Yeah why not if it's not too much trouble? This may be a new(ish) fake so the more info the better. Pin open, close up of the MM, catch and hinge all help

That is an interesting application of a makers mark.
    I achieved something similar by using a dymo gun label applied to the back before I had it sandcasted.

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Ges Gesch 44

Nice find Juan.

All the best
    Doug

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi Ralph, sorry, was it me, uppss, checked in the table, thought I had put it right?

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen*- General Assault Badge

Quote by rbminis View Post