Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Half moon ?

Article about: Hi Guys! I got a belt today with some badges, for example this looks nice ASA badge , I have uploaded the page, but I can not reply to the post... Well my question is what is the half moon b

Default Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Half moon ?

Hi Guys!

I got a belt today with some badges, for example this looks nice ASA badge , I have uploaded the page, but I can not reply to the post... Well my question is what is the half moon badge ? cause i never seen a badge like this before (unfortunately I cannot make a picture from the back of the badge)

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Half moon ?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Half moon ?! how much is the price of such a badge?
    Last edited by rbminis; 06-13-2018 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Half moon ?
    P
    Many

?

Hello,
    As you wrote this is an Half Moon pattern Gab

Nicola
    Last edited by rbminis; 06-13-2018 at 07:54 PM.

Thank You ! and what you think how much the badge like this ?

Quote by karatekutya View Post
    Thank You ! and what you think how much the badge like this ?
    Sorry, we are more than happy to help you determine authenticity of your items but we are not a free evaluation service.
    I suggest you look at dealer's sites for something similar for prices and then take off about 25-30%
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank You ! but i cant find a badge like this , i mean this type " Half moon hinge" thank you

It is not an uncommon badge and as I mentioned in your 'Belt' post the badge comes with two setups. A normal style hinge plate and one with the half moon base plate.
    It is given the designation of unknown maker and listed as badge 1.29.1

Look for any GAB that is solid zink that is for sale and you will have your ball park figure for a value.

Cheers
    Doug

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Sorry, we are more than happy to help you determine authenticity of your items but we are not a free evaluation service.
    I suggest you look at dealer's sites for something similar for prices and then take off about 25-30%
    Ralph.
    Having been a member for about 18 months I would expect that you would know the forum policy on valuation!

Why can't you take a picture of the back of the badge?

Looking at the wire that has been poked through the leather and the position of the badge on the belt in relation to where the catch would be I suspect that the catch and or the pin are broken. This would most likely reduce the value of the badge considerably.

As stated above there are two variations which should look like this;
    Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Half moon ?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Half moon ?

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."