MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, I need help.

Article about: Opinions required on this one please. I have doubts about my doubts these days so I like to get the best help I can with these things, so I ask those that know on this forum to cast an eye o

Default Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, I need help.

Opinions required on this one please. I have doubts about my doubts these days so I like to get the best help I can with these things, so I ask those that know on this forum to cast an eye over anything that makes me think twice. The pin catch at the bottom is facing the wrong way but does not look as if it has been re-attached to me.
    Thanks,
    D
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, I need help.   Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, I need help.  

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, I need help.   Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, I need help.  

Last edited by rbminis; 11-14-2014 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, I need help.
    P
    Many

I have no reference with me and I am not studied up on these so I will leave it for Ned or Stewy.
    I believe it is an original.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi rbminis,
    I will be well pleased if it turns out to be ok, thanks for your input.
    D

Hi there, I believe it's unknown maker #8. But I'd like better pics of the obverse (straight on, not looking up at the eagle). Also pics of the hardware. Stewy

Hi Stewy,
    I hope these pictures are showing what you need to see. Camera's are a mystery to me.
    All thebest,
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, I need help.   Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, I need help.  

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, I need help.   Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, I need help.  

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, I need help.  

imo its a good one that has obsorbed its finish.

I still think it's a #8. Going on certain traits of this maker. IMO too much is made of "left handed" catches. Yours is factory, not a repair. As far as I'm concerned. Stewy

Hi Stewy,
    Thanks for that, I was thinking it was alright, but needed convincing.
    D