MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Rudolf Karneth

Article about: Good evening forum guys, I want to share with you my family of Allgemeines SturmAbzeichen produced by the prolific manufacturer of Gablonz, Rudolf Karneth. Starting from very early pattern i

?

Default Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Rudolf Karneth

Good evening forum guys,

I want to share with you my family of Allgemeines SturmAbzeichen produced by the prolific manufacturer of Gablonz, Rudolf Karneth.

Starting from very early pattern in hollow buntmetall, to its solid zinc which I think is the most common Asa ever produced.

1) Rudolf Karneth in buntmetall

The earliest of its series, built in buntmetall, has the "C" catch with oval support base, visible only on this specimen and this manufacturer. The hinge is a classic "sheet metal" to be seen on various manufacturers. I do not know any other variants with different hooks or hinge. Do you known?

Weight: 18.13 gr
    Height: 53 mm
    Width: 42.20 mm
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Rudolf Karneth   Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Rudolf Karneth  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Rudolf Karneth
    P
    Many

?

2) Rudolf Karneth in hollow zinc

After the first production in buntmetall, Karneth, always keeping the same mold, start to did the zinc variant.
    The hinge is always the same, in the "Sheet metal" version, as is the hook in the form of "C", but it does not come with a support pad.

Weight: 16.86 gr
    Height: 52.70 mm
    Width: 42.40 mm
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Rudolf Karneth   Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Rudolf Karneth  

?

3) Rudolf Karneth in solid zinc

We end its production cycle with the last of its series. Visible with 2 different hinges, the solid zinc version produced by this manufacturer is the most common Allgemeines ever produced. Compared to the previous models completely changes the hinge, in the solid versions not used the classic "Sheet metal" but as below shown a "block hinge" or the "Ball hinge". Also changes the shape of the hook that becomes "?" .

Weight: 26.67 gr
    Height: 53.70 mm
    Width: 42.00 mm

?

At the moment the solid zinc Rk with "Ball hinge" is not in my collection yet, so ask to someone if has this kind of badge and add to the thread for complete it.

Does someone saw some Karneth with other set-up variants?

Thanks to all
    Nicola

MAP
    ?

Nice Nicola. Very nice
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by Nicola View Post
    At the moment the solid zinc Rk with "Ball hinge" is not in my collection yet, so ask to someone if has this kind of badge and add to the thread for complete it.

Thanks to all
    Nicola
    For you Nicola.
    Ralph.

Weight: ?
    Height: 53.93 mm
    Width: 42.4 mm

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Rudolf KarnethAllgemeines Sturmabzeichen Rudolf Karneth
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Quote by Nicola View Post
    2) Rudolf Karneth in hollow zinc

After the first production in buntmetall, Karneth, always keeping the same mold, start to did the zinc variant.
    The hinge is always the same, in the "Sheet metal" version, as is the hook in the form of "C", but it does not come with a support pad.

Weight: 16.86 gr
    Height: 52.70 mm
    Width: 42.40 mm
    Hi Nicola,
    Can you show, please, more photos of the hook and hinge of the badge?

?

Thanks guys for your reply.

Hi Ryuuk, of course, maybe from these scans look to be replaiced, but in my opinion isn't repaired.
    i will do some new pics as soon

Nicola