Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, Tombak

Article about: Hello folks. Yet another addition to my collection of combat badges. A big thanks to Jamie D. for this one, who was kind enough to offer it to me a few days ago, and kinder still to let it g

Quote by jamie7d7 View Post
    You never run out of room Jordan, if you have to sacrifice your underpants hamper to fit some more Riker cases in so be it!

Nice display too. What maker is your Bronze PAB?
    It's actually a silver. The zinc has absorbed pretty much all of the finish. Others have identified it as a C.E. Juncker example, most likely combat worn. Bronze examples of the PAB and IAB will be the next goals for my collection of combat badges. Not this month, though. I'm presently dead set on a minty cased EK I, which will eat up my month's collecting budget.

B.B.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, Tombak  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, Tombak
    P
    Many

Awesome badge and display. You could probably add Army flak or CCC too.

HOW

Quote by HOWitzer View Post
    Awesome badge and display. You could probably add Army flak or CCC too.

HOW
    I do like Close Combat Clasps, but they're always just outside of my monthly budget. They're something I'd have to save for. Surprisingly, I don't see all that many Heer flak badges for sale. Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places.

B.B.

MAP
    ?

An Army flak badge will set you back a pretty penny!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    An Army flak badge will set you back a pretty penny!
    One for the W&P Show, then! That's what I save for all year, and that's where I make all my big purchases. Got my MP40 there last year. This year's goal is either a Luger or a German Cross in Gold. The latter is less likely, as I lack the expertise to identify an original 'in-hands'.

For the time being I'm satisfied. At least as far as combat badges go. By this time tomorrow, I should have a minty cased EK I on its way to me. It never ends! Drives the rest of the family mad. Why am I collecting this 'old tat?'

I don't know. And frankly, if the hobby makes me this happy, I don't care!

B.B.

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    It's actually a silver. The zinc has absorbed pretty much all of the finish. Others have identified it as a C.E. Juncker example, most likely combat worn.
    B.B.
    I think you misunderstood the description of your PAB, it is an unknown maker with Juncker set up, (hardware).
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I think you misunderstood the description of your PAB, it is an unknown maker with Juncker set up, (hardware).
    Ralph.
    Thanks for the clarification. Still learning!

B.B.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2