Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

allgemeines sturmabzeichen unmarked..opinions needed please

Article about: Hello all! Considering purchasing this GAB, but not sure I like the way it looks...details seem a little soft. I thought I would let the experts weigh in before I spend the cash...all opinio

Default allgemeines sturmabzeichen unmarked..opinions needed please

Hello all! Considering purchasing this GAB, but not sure I like the way it looks...details seem a little soft. I thought I would let the experts weigh in before I spend the cash...all opinions welcome please!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture allgemeines sturmabzeichen  unmarked..opinions needed please   allgemeines sturmabzeichen  unmarked..opinions needed please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement allgemeines sturmabzeichen  unmarked..opinions needed please
    P
    Many

Pictures aren't the best for a definitive answer regarding if it's genuine or not, but from the look of it it's a minty 1.25.1 (unknown maker) solid zinc badge with a known variant set up. I'm not aware of these being faked yet, but better straight on pic's focussed and taken in natural light or scanned images as below, would certainly help confirm if it's original or not.

Regards, Ned.

allgemeines sturmabzeichen  unmarked..opinions needed pleaseallgemeines sturmabzeichen  unmarked..opinions needed please
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thanks for the help Ned, I'll try to get some better pics, but I will probably grab it since you are reasonably confident that it's original, and the price on it is good.

I probably would as well, but check and see if the guy has a returns policy just to be safe.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Better pics is a must for me. Especially the reverse. Stewy