Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen: Your opinions needed

Article about: Dear all, May I have your opinions on this badge please ? And if it is a good one, who do you think the maker was ? Personally I like it but I would like to be sure. I may well buy it from a

Default Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen: Your opinions needed

Dear all,
    May I have your opinions on this badge please ? And if it is a good one, who do you think the maker was ?
    Personally I like it but I would like to be sure. I may well buy it from a guy that I know who is selling his father's collection.
    Thank you in advance for your help
    Maiko

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen: Your opinions needed
    P
    Many

?

Fake.

Quote by ryuuk View Post
    Fake.
    I agree.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I agree.
    Ralph.

+3
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks again to all of you !... For this one I would never have guessed...
    Your help is much appreciated.
    Maiko

MAP
    ?

Quote by Maikowski View Post
    Thanks again to all of you !... For this one I would never have guessed...
    Your help is much appreciated.
    Maiko
    Maiko,

Would love to hear the views of Ryuuk and Ralph as well. To me this is trying to be a Karneth zinc hollow design. But details on the obverse are way too soft as well as some significant differences in the shape of the oak leaves.

Regards,

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Maiko,

Would love to hear the views of Ryuuk and Ralph as well. To me this is trying to be a Karneth zinc hollow design. But details on the obverse are way too soft as well as some significant differences in the shape of the oak leaves.

Regards,

Michael
    After digging a little, there are at least 8 known fakes of the hollow zinc RK badge.
    Some even have sharper details than the one posted. One of the traits of most of the fakes, are the soft details of the obverse.
    This is not one I would consider adding to my collection.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    After digging a little, there are at least 8 known fakes of the hollow zinc RK badge.
    Some even have sharper details than the one posted. One of the traits of most of the fakes, are the soft details of the obverse.
    This is not one I would consider adding to my collection.
    Ralph.
    Thanks for the additional information Ralph. Good news (for me) is that I correctly identified it as a Karneth type design! Getting there!