Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

CupAl Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen rather good I think!

Article about: Good evening gents, This one fills a gap in my collection as my first example of the CupAl construction. I think it pretty cool. What do you reckon? Regards Mark

Default CupAl Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen rather good I think!

Good evening gents,

This one fills a gap in my collection as my first example of the CupAl construction.

I think it pretty cool. What do you reckon?

Regards

Mark

CupAl Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen rather good I think!CupAl Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen rather good I think!CupAl Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen rather good I think!CupAl Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen rather good I think!CupAl Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen rather good I think!CupAl Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen rather good I think!
    Last edited by rbminis; 10-17-2016 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement CupAl Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen rather good I think!
    P
    Many

A rare find & a keeper for sure Mark. Stewy

A very nicely preserved example of a must-have GAB, I wish I'd got one like it!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    A very nicely preserved example of a must-have GAB, I wish I'd got one like it!

Regards, Ned.
    Yep, I waited a while to close this gap!

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

MAP
    ?

Love it. I was lucky to have picked one up this year as well.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

yes, a pretty nice one!

regards,

Pierre

A beauty of a badge! Bob