Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Genuine GAB?

Article about: Hello, looks good to me but in unmarked pieces one never knows. Looking forwards for your opinion!thanks Pepe

?

Default Genuine GAB?

Hello, looks good to me but in unmarked pieces one never knows. Looking forwards for your opinion!thanks Pepe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Genuine GAB?   Genuine GAB?  

Genuine GAB?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Genuine GAB?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Genuine GAB?

Hi
    The details of the badge do not look soft. It appears to be a good badge, from the front, however is it the angle of the photograph, or is the position of the catch assembly too high?

I have never seen one with such a high position at the top, and also the bottom catch looks too high also. Maybe someone has encountered this type before, but i would like to see a straight photo, before passing anymore judgement

I have seen catches that high. But i agree better staight on pics would be nice. Stewy S

I think it's unknown maker #9 1.26.4. These have a high catch & can have buntmetal hardware. Stewy S

?

Thanks guys for your quick opinions. Unfortunatelly I have not badge in my hands. Hope this photo could help...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Genuine GAB?  

Im no expert and have only two GABS in my collection-one is hollowback-the other is solid back-and I hve no problems with the one in the picture-based on my two examples.

I HOPE Stewy does not have 50 of these-reason being is I don't want my """""huge""""" collection of GABs to be dwarfed by his collection :-D - Just kidding Stewy ;-))