Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Latest Purchase:Hollow Tombak Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen

Article about: Hi there Just some pictures of the latest item I have just purchased! A really stunning (in my opinion) example of an early war Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen. Pics are dealers but will post wil

Default Latest Purchase:Hollow Tombak Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen

Hi there

Just some pictures of the latest item I have just purchased! A really stunning (in my opinion) example of an early war Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen. I'm thinking that is could be a Deumer example. Pics are dealers but will post more when it arrives!

Cheers
    Cameron
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Latest Purchase:Hollow Tombak Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen   Latest Purchase:Hollow Tombak Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen  

Latest Purchase:Hollow Tombak Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen   Latest Purchase:Hollow Tombak Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen  

Latest Purchase:Hollow Tombak Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen  
    Last edited by Cameron Stockton; 07-10-2015 at 02:04 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Latest Purchase:Hollow Tombak Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen
    P
    Many

Quote by Cameron Stockton View Post
    Hi there

Just some pictures of the latest item I have just purchased! A really stunning (in my opinion) example of an early war Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen. I'm thinking that is could be a Deumer example. Pics are dealers but will post will post more when it arrives!

Cheers
    Cameron
    Someone's been splashing the cash! Indeed this is a beautiful example of the earliest GAB made by Deumer, the type 1.20.0 in tombak. Well done on picking this one up Cam, you're going the right way with items like this that are getting rather scarce and very desirable these days, keep it up son! Looking forward to your pic's.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hi Ned

Cheers for the confirmation of the maker. I've really got a thing for these earlier badges, they just scream quality but my wallet is certainly feeling this particular purchase!

All the best
    Cameron

Quote by Cameron Stockton View Post
    Hi Ned

Cheers for the confirmation of the maker. I've really got a thing for these earlier badges, they just scream quality but my wallet is certainly feeling this particular purchase!

All the best
    Cameron
    They really tell a story, things were going well when these were produced! Stick with quality like this and you won't go far wrong, they will always be the most desirable types across the board. It's nice to save a little more cash for the better badges, the anticipation of picking up a good early example like this makes it worth the wait and outlay. Keep going young man!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Nice one Cameron!
    Congrats on adding this one to your collection.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Nice one Cameron!
    Congrats on adding this one to your collection.
    Ralph.
    Cheers Ralph!

Cameron

great badge you done well.

Indeed a beautiful Deumer Gab.

Nice Deumer!
    Congrats!

Hi

Cheers for all of the comments guys! The badge arrived today and I can safely say that it looks even better in hand and am very pleased with it. Will post pictures of this along with a hollow, tombak Schickle Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen when that arrives hopefully later this week! (It is a truly stunning piece).

All the best
    Cameron

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast