Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Miniature Cutout Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen

Article about: Picked this up a few years ago, and when I posted it on another forum it received about 50/50 real vs fake reviews, hoping to figure it out. 9mm size...I know most of the 9mm are not cutouts

?

Default Miniature Cutout Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen

Picked this up a few years ago, and when I posted it on another forum it received about 50/50 real vs fake reviews, hoping to figure it out.

9mm size...I know most of the 9mm are not cutouts. Under a lope the details are a bit blurred/rough, but it looks pretty good without a lope. Especially given the size. What do you guys think? I have not been able to find another cutout 9mm example.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Miniature Cutout Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen   Miniature Cutout Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Miniature Cutout Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen
    P
    Many

I don't really like the proportions of this one, too wide. Mine is not a cut out but here it is.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Agree with Ralph. Cut out or not, it is a bit too round IMHO. Should be more oval like the award.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

That was one of the things that struck me, as well...for a fairly common award, finding a 9mm one is not as easy as you'd think

Too many things just do not look right on this cut out.
    I would not want it in my collection.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)