Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need help and price on Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen

Article about: Hello all, I have this Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen at my place for examination before I buy it. If not he can have the badge back. From my research and thanks to Nicola, I think it's a Rudolf

Question Need help and price on Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen

Hello all,

I have this Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen at my place for examination before I buy it. If not he can have the badge back.

From my research and thanks to Nicola, I think it's a Rudolf Karneth, am I right?
    In his description, he say it's the most commun maker for this badge. Does it mean it's cheaper?

Do you have an opinion on it's value based from those pictures? I want to be fair, not scam him, as his a good friend and has many other items I'm interested in! I was thinking around 140-160$... Am I in the right price or is it to low or high ?

Need help and price on Allgemeines SturmabzeichenNeed help and price on Allgemeines SturmabzeichenNeed help and price on Allgemeines SturmabzeichenNeed help and price on Allgemeines SturmabzeichenNeed help and price on Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen

Thanks in advance for your great advises!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help and price on Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen   Need help and price on Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen  

Need help and price on Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen   Need help and price on Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen  

Need help and price on Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help and price on Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen
    P
    Many

Yes, it is an RK GAB but at this point in time, it is only attributed to Rudolf Karneth.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Love it that you did your own research and presented your conclusions for validation. Wish everyone would do that. It makes people much better collectors.

As far as price, I would suggest looking for similar RK's on dealer sites and taking a 30% discount.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks MAP for your kind words. I like doing background research on what I buy (makers, variants, production dates, etc...), sometimes it can be surprising.

I'll continue my homework and follow your advise! Thanks!
    Last edited by Greg735; 12-06-2017 at 08:59 PM.