Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Original hollow backed Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen?

Article about: I wanted to attempt to authenticate this hollow backed Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen. Most of the ones I've seen are a solid back with a few exceptions. It has some slight yellowing to it where

I will be going back to the shop to get more pictures today when they open in a couple hours. What makes this a Karneth over a Mayer

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original hollow backed Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by Nicola View Post
    Hello guys,
    this isn't a Schickle Mayer but a hollow Rudolf Karneth..
    However need better photos for to judge, there are dangerous copy around!

Best regards
    Nicola
    Good catch Nicola. Nice to see you around. Your experience and help is appreciated!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by HGZezima View Post
    I will be going back to the shop to get more pictures today when they open in a couple hours. What makes this a Karneth over a Mayer
    many things. In very general terms, different makers (or makers in the same region/city) had their own dies. These all show slight variations as each die was created by a different person. Take the original Mona Lisa as an example, it has been copied many times, but these copies are never exactly the same.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

As requested

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original hollow backed Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen?   Original hollow backed Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen?  

Original hollow backed Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen?   Original hollow backed Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen?  

Original hollow backed Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen?   Original hollow backed Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen?  

If you really expect members to help you, please try to post the photos correctly.
    Please read this thread.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Sorry, I'm on mobile in the middle of nowhere I'm trying to do the best I can with what I've got. I'll remember that for next time.

?

Hello HGZezima,
    from the new pics the badge is, IMO, an original really worn RK. For sure the catch is resoldered and not original

Nicola

Thanks for the insight and apologies on the picture uploading. I'm still trying to learn my way around the forums and collecting in general.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2