Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Real or fake please Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Weidmann

Article about: Hi all sorry to ask , i am interested in buying this badge but would like to ask please if it is genuine?. As i have seen a similar Ferd. Weidmann GAB in a thread on here and it was deemed a

?

Default Real or fake please Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Weidmann

Hi all sorry to ask , i am interested in buying this badge but would like to ask please if it is genuine?. As i have seen a similar Ferd. Weidmann GAB in a thread on here and it was deemed as a fake. But the hinge was different on the fake - Many Thanks in advance fellas.

Attached Images Attached Images Real or fake please Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Weidmann  Real or fake please Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Weidmann 
    Last edited by rbminis; 04-06-2018 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real or fake please Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Weidmann
    P
    Many

It is an original E Ferdinand Wiedmann Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen.

Please read this thread concerning posting in the Awards and Decorations section.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thank you sir , i will indeed use the correct terminology in the future , i do apologise. I was only concerned as i noticed a similar badge which was mentioned as a copy , here is the link Need Help with Wiedmann Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen. Both looked the same so i was concerned. I very much appreciate you putting my mind at rest , really appreciated.

?

Just made the purchase thank you once again Ralph , you are a gentleman sir. This is my 3rd purchase today , i am smitten once again with this great hobby.

This one has the correct "lily pad" hinge and pin type.
    This is not the case with the one you referenced.
    Congrats on your purchase.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thank you Ralph sir , need to find a good example of Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen next. It is tricky.