Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Unmarked allgemeines sturmabzeichen

Article about: Just picked this up. I've looked throught the sub-forum and can't tell if this is real. I tried! Sorry guys. Condition is very good with almost 100% of the silver finish. Probably unissued i

MAP
    ?

Default Unmarked allgemeines sturmabzeichen

Just picked this up. I've looked throught the sub-forum and can't tell if this is real. I tried! Sorry guys.

Condition is very good with almost 100% of the silver finish. Probably unissued if legit.

Thoughts? Maker?

Any and all comments welcome.

Thanks and Regards,

Michael

Unmarked allgemeines sturmabzeichenUnmarked allgemeines sturmabzeichenUnmarked allgemeines sturmabzeichenUnmarked allgemeines sturmabzeichen
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unmarked allgemeines sturmabzeichen
    P
    Many

It's an honest Karneth (RK) 1.9.4 die 'B' with the crimped ball hinge and similar "?" catch. The easy spot on these besides the hinge is the deformed beak on the eagle, as seen on all 'B' die type badges.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

MAP
    ?

Quote by big ned View Post
    It's an honest Karneth (RK) 1.9.4 die 'B' with the crimped ball hinge and similar "?" catch. The easy spot on these besides the hinge is the deformed beak on the eagle, as seen on all 'B' die type badges.

Regards, Ned.
    I knew you would come to the rescue Ned! As always you are a star!

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

No worries Mike.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

MAP
    ?

Quote by big ned View Post
    No worries Mike.
    Thanks! I have another that is so MINTY that my gut tells me is a fake but my dealer has almost a 100% authenticity rate so I'm hoping. I've had it long before I found WRF. I will post it one day but first will troll throught the forum for a match.

This one was a very fair price.

M

like it.

Nice original R Karneth ball hinge. One of the most common ASA's, but still nice. Stewy