Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

2 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.

Article about: Just posted a pair of PB so might as well post a couple of these.

?

Default 2 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.

Just posted a pair of PB so might as well post a couple of these.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.   2 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.  

2 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.  
    Last edited by rbminis; 07-31-2014 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Edited title to use proper German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.
    P
    Many

?

Your Carl Wide badge seems absolutely similar to mine. I think that's a good one!

Greg.

Quote by greg59 View Post
    Your Carl Wide badge seems absolutely similar to mine. I think that's a good one!

Greg.
    Carl Wilde for me too. But I'd like better pics of the catch. Second looks like a Mayer, but I think this design has been attributed to a different maker. Fischer's more up to speed than me on ISA's. Stewy

both look ok.

Hi Guys

I agree with what has been stated, both are nice originals.

The Carl Wild example is the same variation as Stewy's very nice packet set. I refer to this example as the Design Type-Die 1.
    The sheet metal hinge-formed base fits precisely inside the raised guide lines on the reverse.

The second looks to be a tombak example referred to as the Otto Schickle/BHMayer variant.
    Links to both Schickle and Mayer has been established using forensics (Schickle) and with some examples found with a marked L/18 (Mayer) stamped on the badge pin.
    Neither attribution is conclusive for numerous reasons and the search for additional information continues.

Best Regards, fischer