Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

57er Infanterie Sturmabzeichen......

Article about: Gentlemen..... the 1957 (de nazified as the swastika was outlawed by the BRD) officially sanctioned version of the "Infanterie Sturmabzeichen ", the earliest form, 57 to 60 (approx

Default 57er Infanterie Sturmabzeichen......

Gentlemen..... the 1957 (de nazified as the swastika was outlawed by the BRD) officially sanctioned version of the "Infanterie Sturmabzeichen ", the earliest form, 57 to 60 (approx) used left over pin/hinge assemblies, made by both ST u L and by the firm Deumer up to the mid 1960's .....the Deumer version can be identified by their typical wartime fastening furniture and the larger sling "cut out" on the butt of the rifle....St u L continued on alone to make them up to the mid 1980's, although by then most veterans had stopped buying them and these later pieces suffered in terms of quality, as it appears St u L catered for the collector community from the late 1970's on.....I show first a late 1960 to early 1970's St u L badge with later pin assembly and deviod of polished finish, followed by an early 1960's St u L produced badge, with first tapered pin and closed hinge block, the quality was good at this stage, note the crisp details and polished highlights.....both versions of the "Infanterie Sturmabzeichen " badge Silver and Bronze were produced in the 57er range.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 57er Infanterie Sturmabzeichen......   57er Infanterie Sturmabzeichen......  

Attached Images Attached Images 57er Infanterie Sturmabzeichen...... 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 57er Infanterie Sturmabzeichen......
    P
    Many

Default Re: 57er Infanterie Sturmabzeichen......

Hi Steve

Nice late S&L 57er silver grade example. Having an affection / addiction for all things Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, I too, have a few of these.
    Do you have any early S&L or Deumer attributed examples?

Here is my silver and bronze tapered pin examples.

Best Regards, fischer

fischer...you show a pair a great early 60's awards. Sadly I have no very early "thin pin" or Deumer badges as yet, but they are on my list !
    Prost ! Steve.

Thanks Steve

Here is my silver grade trio Early and late S&L and a nice Deumer...
    The early S&L has the "o" mark on the reverse and the Deumer is what I consider a very early example; it has the round wire catch instead of the more frequently seen flat stock catch. The Deumer is one of my favorites.

Best Regards, fischer