Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Beginning Collection: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, EK2, WestWall, KVK2, Buckle

Article about: Hi y'all! I just got back into collecting after a long hiatus, and here is the first round: The IAB has FZS mm on the back under the pin, any ideas about who that is? I have really enjoyed r

Default Beginning Collection: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, EK2, WestWall, KVK2, Buckle

Hi y'all!
    I just got back into collecting after a long hiatus, and here is the first round:
    The IAB has FZS mm on the back under the pin, any ideas about who that is?

I have really enjoyed reading a lot of different messages, and feel like I've learned a lot from the posts. I look forward to being here more often.

Regards,
    Roger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Beginning Collection: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, EK2, WestWall, KVK2, Buckle
    P
    Many

Default Re: Beginning Collection: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, EK2, WestWall, KVK2, Buckle

Hi Roger, welcome back to collecting
    FZS is for the maker Fritz Zimmermann Stuttgart

regards John

Default Re: Beginning Collection: Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, EK2, WestWall, KVK2, Buckle

Looks like a good grouping you have. What is the stamp number on the EK2?

?

It 's a good re-start

The cross have to be marked 65.

It is indeed marked '65'

Can you show a pic of the reverse of the ISA?

Best Regards, fischer

Nice items! Enjoy rebuilding your collection

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Buckle is original, if you post better pics of eagles head or any maker marks on the rear I will tell you the maker
    Ben

Here is the rear of the Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.

Regards,

Roger

Thanks, Ben. The maker on this one is ESL 40.

Regards,

Roger

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast