Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Friedrich Linden Unmarked Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Opinions

Article about: Hi Everyone, Thanks for your opinions and help on the previous badges. Here is what I believe to be an unmarked FLL, I even like the hardware on the reverse of this, so thanks in advance for

Default Friedrich Linden Unmarked Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Opinions

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your opinions and help on the previous badges. Here is what I believe to be an unmarked FLL, I even like the hardware on the reverse of this, so thanks in advance for all opinions and comments on this one.

Friedrich Linden Unmarked Infanterie Sturmabzeichen OpinionsFriedrich Linden Unmarked Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Opinions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Friedrich Linden Unmarked Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Opinions
    P
    Many

The hardware looks correct but the detail is lacking in my opinion. Is this supposed to be a ground dug?
    Compare with my example posted here.
    Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber, Freidrich Linden, Ludenschied, FLL
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks for the reply Ralph, no it's not supposed to be ground dug, it's the poor quality of our photos. The badge is actually very very dark grey in the hand, almost gunmetal. I have another image which is closer to the true, darker colour of it.

Friedrich Linden Unmarked Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Opinions

Like Ralph said,not good details on the obverse. Looks like it's been polished with something and then lying in some mudd for a long while. I would say NO to this one.
    Peter

Alfynokes, I would recommend You to find another dealer of german militaria. To be honest, I don't like any of the 4 ISA examples You have posted on this forum. :/
    Peter

Thanks Ralph, and Peter, these are the best I can get of the obverse at the moment. Unfortunately, due to the darkness of this one, these are the worst quality of all the images we took at the time

Quote by Frikorps Danmark View Post
    To be honest, I don't like any of the 4 ISA examples You have posted on this forum. :/
    Peter
    To be quite honest, I kind of have to agree with Peter on this. There is something not quite right with all of the ones you have posted so far.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks again, Ralph, Peter, and everybody else who contributed , my friend and I will be avoiding this seller. I really appreciate your help and opinions in this matter.

Quote by Frikorps Danmark View Post
    Alfynokes, I would recommend You to find another dealer of german militaria. To be honest, I don't like any of the 4 ISA examples You have posted on this forum. :/
    Peter
    I would heed Peter's advice!

Best Regards, fischer