Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Ground dug Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.

Article about: Hello This is one of mine ISA ...repaired ...of course founded digging....

?

Default Ground dug Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.

Hello This is one of mine ISA ...repaired ...of course founded digging....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ground dug Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.   Ground dug Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ground dug Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Ground dug Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.

Hi Lokvar, I moved you post to a new thread. I'm sure someone will be able to tell you the maker of your badge. Thank you for posting it, it's a great find.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Hi Lokvar

In looking at the vein pattern and obverse features, a couple of makers came to mind...I first thought of R. Karneth with the head sculpt appearance in these pics. The angle made it difficult and can be deceiving.

But, the details needed to find who actually made this one are on the reverse.

The first clue is the injection circle just above the k98 stock on the left side where the material is compressed into the mold. Secondly, the integral hinge for the pin. It also had an integral catch but that has been broken off at some point.

This one is attributed to the firm of Assmann & Sohne and are numbered 1-4 depending on which machine or die was used to produce the badge.

These numbered badges are considered late war examples.

Best Regards, fischer

?

Hello

Thanks Adrian for made an new post... I will show all my ISA . The first is an Assmman number 2 i thin made of zinc very well preserved in ground because of beech forest.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ground dug Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.  

?

The second ...unknown maker....i think was silvered ...(also broken on the right side)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ground dug Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.   Ground dug Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.  

?

this one was my firs ...and the first one you never forget...!!
    On the rear it like na letter F or somethink like....

Ground dug Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.   Ground dug Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.  

?

Ad the last from this year....zinc made without any markers....
    Tommorow will take better fotos of all the ISA group and will post it.

Have a nice wiew.....Sašo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ground dug Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.  

?

Fantastc finds...

O boy great finds.

?

Here aer better pics...(how my poor camera can do)...please let me know about makers if possible....
    Thanks......S
    Number one...Assmann...2
    Others?