MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Help Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.

Article about: Hi all, I was offered this badge and wanted to know your opinion, if it is original or replica. I have already ordered more pictures to the seller. regards Fernando

Default Help Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.

Hi all, I was offered this badge and wanted to know your opinion, if it is original or replica. I have already ordered more pictures to the seller.

regards
    FernandoHelp Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Help Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.

Looking forward to photos of the reverse, especially that wide pin...
    cheers, Glenn

Hello Fernando

This one is a fake based on the FLL obverse design and uses a wide pin type set up.

Here is a file pic I have.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.   Help Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.  

?

Is the 'web' between rifle stock and sling a feature of these fakes? Does it appear on any original badges?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Is the 'web' between rifle stock and sling a feature of these fakes? Does it appear on any original badges?
    Hi Adrian

Most original FLL examples do not have the "web" but on some of the purported late war zinc hollow FLL originals, it does in varying degrees. In looking at the high quality NS FLL, early hollow zinc and the later solid zinc examples; the k98k stock and sling area is a clean strike and void of this extra material. The late war examples are the ones that have this web feature
    It is my opinion these fakes were most likely copied from these late war examples. Here is an original I have with the web to compare.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.  

Help Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.Help Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.Help Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.Help Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.Help Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.Help Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.Help Infanterie Sturmabzeichen.more pics

?

Thank you for posting the extra photos, a good reference for identifying these fakes. The 'ges gesch' mark on the pin is another red flag.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thank you very much for your help
    Fernando