Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hollow back Infantrie Sturmabzeichen opinions

Article about: Hello. I just wanted to ask for a bit more information regarding a hollow back IAB which I bought a little while ago. I have been told that these are faked quite well and mine is not in the

Default Hollow back Infantrie Sturmabzeichen opinions

Hello. I just wanted to ask for a bit more information regarding a hollow back IAB which I bought a little while ago. I have been told that these are faked quite well and mine is not in the best of conditions as the silver plating is mostly gone. I have been told in other forums that it is ok, but I wanted your opinions on it. Hollow back Infantrie Sturmabzeichen opinionsHollow back Infantrie Sturmabzeichen opinionsHollow back Infantrie Sturmabzeichen opinionsHollow back Infantrie Sturmabzeichen opinions

Any info about manufacturer etc will be appreciated. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Thomas
    Last edited by rbminis; 10-28-2018 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hollow back Infantrie Sturmabzeichen opinions
    P
    Many

It appears to be a B.H. Mayer example but, seems to be lacking some details.
    Wait for other opinions.
    Ralph.

Please remember to use this thread for your titles.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

I think it's original Schickle/Mayer badge.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    It appears to be a B.H. Mayer example but, seems to be lacking some details.
    Wait for other opinions.
    Ralph.

Please remember to use this thread for your titles.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Thank you Ralph for your reply. I'll bear the thread on German Terminology in mind next time. Thank you for pointing that out

Thomas
    Last edited by MadMax14; 10-29-2018 at 02:27 PM.

Quote by ryuuk View Post
    I think it's original Schickle/Mayer badge.
    Hi ryuuk. That's what I was told in another forum. Let's see what the other members think of it. Thank you.

Thomas

Any other opinions? It seems that a lot of people are a bit skeptical about this one.