Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

how much do these go for?

Article about: Came across this, it's interesting to me, but I'm more a mauser kar98k collector and I'd be buying just to complement my Kar98ks. How much do these go for? I know it's in more of a relic con

Default how much do these go for?

Came across this, it's interesting to me, but I'm more a mauser kar98k collector and I'd be buying just to complement my Kar98ks. How much do these go for? I know it's in more of a relic condition...

Also, what's the other one next to it called? Worth? I'm new, point me the right direction!!

Thank you,
    Mike

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement how much do these go for?
    P
    Many

The Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in the condition it's in i'd pay about 15 euros maximum, the other is a wound badge in black (verwundetenabzeichen in schwarz) and for that one maybe 20!...

?

Hello,
    I agree, items in relic condition are not worth much at all (especially the common IAB).

Jody

I agree on the wound badge, about 20 Euros if it has its pin and catch. But I think you might expect to pay a bit more for the Infantry Assault badge, if it has the pin and catch intact. I think more like 25-30 Euros, but of course values are variable and subjective.

Thanks guys. I guess I'll pass on them as he wanted 4000rub ($114) (€85) for the pair, though I could most most likely talk him down to 3000rub; Russians like to haggle.

Quote by fallbarbarossa View Post
    Thanks guys. I guess I'll pass on them as he wanted 4000rub ($114) (€85) for the pair, though I could most most likely talk him down to 3000rub; Russians like to haggle.
    Waaaaaaay too much!....

Hi, the IAB appears to have at least its hinge and pin, is the catch there? If it is I do not think the asking price is to bad as the IAB looks to have a decent amount of finish left on it to my eye's. Maybe I need to go to "specsavers"?? Leon.

I agree with Leon,the IAB looks pretty fair.

Sorry, but I wouldn't tolerate either without pics of the reverses. The ISA, if it is an original, looks like it may have been refinished in some way. Stewy

I also think it looks decent, but is it worth 2000rub($57) (€42)? (the infantry badge)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast